- commissioned for 'Open Source'
- Group exhibition
- Centre Européen d’Actions Artistiques Contemporaines
- Strasbourg, France
Series of works commissioned by Centre Européen d’Actions Artistiques Contemporarines (CEAAC) as part of Open Source exhibition.
- it was pretty nice today, 7 x 9 inches, 374 pages, Hardcover, digital offset bound in white cloth, machine sewn and stamping, 2014
- It was pretty nice today, Newsprint, digital offset, folded, Edition: 200, 2015
- It was pretty nice today, wall vinyl, 12 x 12 feet
Open Source, An exhibition that presents a set of creative practices, between irony and activism, which reveal the functioning as the drifts of our societies and suggest alternative behaviors via open source and the strength of the collective.